Compulsory Earthquake Insurance Coverage
TCIP indemnifies the material damages - which are caused by earthquakes and the fires, explosions, tsunami and landslide that are caused directly by the earthquake within the limits stated in your policy.
The building parts - which are mentioned below - are covered collectively or separately:
- Main walls,
- Common walls separating the independent sections,
- Garden walls
- Retaining walls
- Ceilings and basements
- Supplementary sections of the building which have similar qualities to those mentioned above
Incidents That Are Not Covered by CEI
Compulsory Earthquake Insurance indemnifies the material damages in your building that are caused by earthquakes.
The losses which occur due to the following incidents are not covered:
- Debris removal costs
- Loss of profit
- Business interruption
- Loss of rent
- Alternative residence and workplace costs
- Financial liabilities and similar other losses which can be claimed
- All kinds of movable properties, goods, etc.
- All bodily injuries and death
- Non-material damages
- Losses which are not caused by the earthquake.
- Independently of the earthquake, damages which occur in time due to the flawed structure of the building
You can choose different homeowners policies for this type of losses in addition to your Compulsory Earthquake Insurance.