15.05.2020: For over 15 days there have been no Corona infected person in Alanya. For this reason the first steps in normal life started.
1. Alanya is no longer affected by the general curfew applicable at the weekend, which applies in most urban and rural districts.
2. However, people over 65 and under 20 years are still not allowed to leave their houses. You can find the exceptions to this rule in our following news.
3. Supermarkets such as BIM, A101, SOK and MIGROS are open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. There is a duty to wear a mask in the supermarket!
4. The ALANYUM shopping center has been open again since 11.05.2020 (opening hours: 10 am-7pm); as well as the hardware store KOCTAS (opening hours: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.).
5. Since 11.05.2020 the hairdressers and beauty salons have opened again. Opening times are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Customers will be served by appointment system, there is a mask requirement and the minimum distance between the styling chairs of at least 1.5 m must be observed.