Covid 19! Entry and exit regulations for Turkey (25.01.2021)
Entry and exit regulations for Turkey (January 25, 2021)
THE ENTRY TO TURKEY IS STILL POSSIBLE (EKZEPT OF BRASILIA, UNITED KINGDOM, DENMARK AND SOUTH AFRIKA)
With entering by air, land and sea way, however, travelers up from the age of six must have a negative PCR test, which must be at the time of departure by traveling by air not be older than 72 hours. The test must be shown at check-in.
Regulations within the country
- There is a general curfew throughout Turkey from Monday from 9 p.m to Thursday 5 a.m.
- On weekends, the curfew is in effect from Friday 9 p.m. to Monday 5 a.m.
- The curfews generally do not apply to tourists, local exceptions are possible.
- People of an age over 65 years are only allowed to be outside in the week from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- People under the age of 20 are only allowed to be outside in the week from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- For these groups of people it is not allowed to use local public transportations.
- All restaurants in the country are closed and are offering only delivery services.
- It is a mandatory wearing protective masks in all public spaces, in supermarkets and on public transportations.
- A HES code is required to enter shopping centers and banks.
"How do I apply for a HES code?"
Write HES and leave a space between each of the other details. You can get the HES code for foreigners by entering the nationality (D), passport number, date of birth (only the year), last name and finally the number of days for which you need the HES code and send this message on 2023. (The application is only possible via a Turkish telephone number)
HES D CXXXXXXX 1965 STEVEN 30
Turkey requires a negative PCR test result for the return trip. The PCR test must not be older than 48 hours upon the departure time. The control will be done at the departure by the Turkish authorities. The travelers have to pay the costs themselves.
You can have the PCR test done in all public and most private hospitals in Turkey. You will need to present your passport, flight ticket and a valid email.
Cost: 250 TL / 30 €